15 December 2014

Nodu, You Make Miso Happy

After a really good coffee our next pit-stop was Nudo Sushi. The one thing that is usually a given when I'm visiting another city is that I will sniff out a sushi restaurant.

It is my absolute favourite thing! And from the look of Nudo's sushi it seemed like I was going to enjoy it...


Luckily for me there is a Nudo right in the centre of Newcastle so it wasn't too hard to find... I didn't take a lot of snaps because it is teeny tiny and always packed!


They have a huge range of sushi, soups and other treats on offer. It always takes me ages to decide!


We were only stopping for a ('light' bite... for me, my first of 2/3 'light' lunches. Sometimes I wonder if I'm related to a hobbit.

We decided on a Salmon Mix Maki to warm us up before the main event...



Which was a long Salmon Set full of Salmon Nigiri, Nudo Salmon Futomaki and Salmon Sakura Futomaki. Definitely my favourite set!

I love Salmon Nigiri and the other rolls were absolutely delicious!


I loved dipping, slurping and chomping my way through the seriously fresh tasting fish treats! Next time I'm in Newcastle I'll definitely be ordering enough to feed a small army aka one very hungry Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment