20 January 2014

Update | Its been a foodie kinda week...

After a beautifully slow and lazy christmas it's been a shock to the system getting back to reality in Scotland!

Barely had my feet touched back down in Stirling and I was whisked away up north to visit my granny on her farm. What a beautiful place it is, not only has spring sprung but I woke up to one of the most incredible sunsets!



There were some rather curious animals on the farm...what are ewe looking at?


After getting covered in mud, muck and animal hair on the farm I returned to Stirling and attempted to pretend it was still Christmas by continuing the board games and drinking theme with friends...


I have also successfully discovered the makers of the largest ice cream sundae in the world... look no further folks! Its in the Beefeater in Stirling (who would've guessed it?!).



 Its also been a foodie kind week starting off with steak and peppercorn sauce...


... and finishing off with this monster, an unbelievable Saturday treat! If you want the recipe head here.  


What has been the theme of your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment