15 January 2014

Fashion | January Jewels

I hate this time of year. Its a struggle to get back into the swing of work, up here in Scotland it is daylight for about 4 hours a day and when it is light it's raining.

Delightful.

I find that the only way to create some sparkle and fun in my day is to accessorize heavily, there are so many amazing pieces in the shops right now too!

Image from: whatsimonsaid.co.uk
So here I present to you lucky people, my pick of the January Jewels!

This Topshop design is a perfect beginners necklace for those of you that aren't quite confident enough to rock a full statement necklace. Silver tones were seen all over the runways during New York fashion week and they are subtle for those first timers!

I find colourful necklaces ingenious, they literally go with everything! Harrods obviously agree as they are currently featuring this one which has a smorgasbord of colours in it - perfect for pairing with any outfit. 

What a find! 


Nothing gets me through January quite like ocean blue tones, this necklace is that gorgeous Maldive-ocean colour that we all sit at our desks and dream of. Its a bargain too at  £16.50!



My absolute favourite is this mega necklace, I'm a sucker for a sparkly necklace and I'm a firm believer that nothing is too sparkly for daywear - including this little Topshop number. At £80 it may have to be my payday treat...



What is your favourite piece of jewellery to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment