3 August 2014

Update | Lucy Has Been MIA

Some of you may or may not have noticed I've been a little MIA lately...

After starting a new job in social media, moving flats and being a busy bee this summer A Spectator Sport did fall a little by the wayside but with everything finally settled down I'm back and bursting with ideas!

In the meantime here is a little photo update of what I've been up to...

A few of our colleagues roped us into playing 5 a-side for Africa on the Ball. We got a nice team photo for the wall...


And then a not so nice team photo... for fun. 


 A week or so after that as part of my previous job I got to organise the Clubs and Societies Ball, this year a 'Skyball' James Bond themed party...



Aidan and I both dressed up nice and fancy for the event.


We had some nice and fancy food too, loved the puddings!


After the Clubs and Societies ball it was the Sports Ball and the turn of Bex to organise the party, this time in Murrayfield! Aidan and I had another chance to dress all fancy...


The puddings were just as fancy too...


And eaten slightly differently...


I've also been out and about a lot in Glasgow and Edinburgh visiting friends and relatives. In Edinburgh recently the statues had some interesting headgear...




St Andrews square was filled with a pretty installation - we didn't get to hang around to see if they lit up. Anyone any idea if they do?!





You may be wondering what on earth I'veeaten over the past few weeks?! Well, I've been a bad blogger but not that bad - I have plenty of tempting pictures waiting to be sorted through and blogged about, I can feel my tummy rumbling at the thought of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment