22 February 2014

Fashion | Wish-list: Workout Watch

As you all know I like to have my cake and eat it, which means I usually exercise 4 or 5 times a week!

That may seem like a lot but I usually do really quick, effective gym workouts or those that I really enjoy, such as kettlebells! As the old saying goes "Time flies when you're having fun", so I rarely notice how long I'm spending!

However, in the gym world it is often crucial to keep an eye on the time and having a good watch makes a world of difference to a good workout - especially if you're doing a tabata interval workout or trying to hit a new record time on the cross-trainer!

For my usual gym session I like to mix it up with 1 minute kettlebell intervals (repeated 10-15 times), core exercises and a 15 minute cardio session to cool down. These timed exercise mean I always need to have my phone or watch handy.


I recently stumbled across The Watch Gallery and have completely fallen in love with this Unisex Bell & Ross* watch.


I love its clean design, so simple, and the square face gives it a touch of modernism!

It has a large hands which make it easy to read even at a glance (perfect if you're trying to keep your balance on the running machines!) and the second dial that measures seconds is a bonus for when you're doing intervals of less than a minute!


The watch also has a plastic strap which means it doesn't matter if it gets a little sweaty and its waterproof for those of you that like a post-gym swim!

Its definitely on my wish-list for my new gym time-piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment